Would you like to learn more about our school?
We are closed for the summer as of June 30 and will open again on August 23. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. The office is open from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Give us a call.
Book a school tour.
We are open boundaries in most grades for 2017-18. For Kindergarten we are only accepting registrations if you live in our catchment. We welcome your inquiries and registrations. Our catchment area for the 2017-18 school year is Haddow/Riverside (eligible for yellow school bussing) and Brookside. Please note: for registrations from other areas there is no bussing provided.
- WE ARE ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR. The child must be 5 on or before March 1/18. Our Kindergarten Open House evening for Parents was February 15. If you missed it, please feel free to call the school and we can give you a tour between 9:30 and 11 or 1 and 3 on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
- Registrations for the kindergarten class 2017-18 school year continue to be accepted If you reside within our catchment. At this point there is morning classes only. We appreciate you coming between the hours of 9:30 and 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- To be eligible for Kindergarten in September, 2017
- Children who are four years of age on or before March 1, 2017, may register in Kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year. Another way of stating eligibility is: “A child is eligible for the 2017-2018 kindergarten class if he/she was born on or before March 1, 2013.”
- Registration forms are available in the school office or on-line at http://www.epsb.ca/schools/register/kindergartenregistration/ Please submit to Brookside School along with a Canadian birth certificate, passport and/or foreign birth certificate and status in Canada. Proof of address is required such as a utility bill, tax bill, drivers license.
General Registration for Grades 1 - 6
We continue to accept registrations for 2017-18 school year. If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us.
You may visit the school and pick up a registration form as well as have a tour of our school during the hours of 9:30 and 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Registration information and forms are also available at: www.epsb.ca/schools/register/newstudentregistration Please bring proof of address (utility bill, tax bill, drivers license), child's Canadian birth certificate or passport or foreign birth certificate and status in Canada to school with the registration form.
Introducing Pre-Kindergarten, September, 2017 at Brookside School
Starting in September 2017, our school will offer Pre-Kindergarten programming for children 2 years and 8 months to 5 years old who have a first language other than English or have mild, moderate or severe delays in their development. Learn more about these fun and busy classes where children learn by playing with their peers. As of June 1, we are accepting names on a wait list only.