Would you like to learn more about our school?
We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. The office is open from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Give us a call.
Book a school tour.
We are open boundaries in most grades for 2018-19. We welcome your inquiries and registrations. Our catchment area for the 2018-19 school year is Haddow/Riverside (eligible for yellow school bussing) and Brookside. Please note: for registrations from other areas there is no bussing provided.
Pre-Kindergarten, September, 2018 at Brookside School
Our school offers Pre-Kindergarten programming for children 2 years and 8 months to 5 years old who have a first language other than English or have mild, moderate or severe delays in their development. Learn more about these fun and busy classes where children learn by playing with their peers. Contact us after February 1 2018 about registering for 2018-19 school year. Pre-screening for this program will begin in March 2018.
- WE CONTINUE TO ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS FOR 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR. The child must be 5 on or before March 1/18.
- Registrations for the kindergarten class 2018-19 school year will be accepted beginning Feb 1/18. At this point (Feb-18), we anticipate two classes. Our Open House for Parents of prospective Kinder students is March 6, 2018 (please refrain from bringing children as they become quite restless). If you are unable to attend, we are happy to give you a tour of our school. We appreciate you coming between the hours of 9:30 and 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- To be eligible for Kindergarten in September, 2018
- Children who are four years of age on or before March 1, 2018 (*subject to change), may register in Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year. Another way of stating eligibility is: “A child is eligible for the 2018-2019 kindergarten class if he/she was born on or before March 1, 2014.”
- Registration forms are available in the school office or on-line at http://www.epsb.ca/schools/register/kindergartenregistration/ Please submit to Brookside School along with a Canadian birth certificate, passport and/or foreign birth certificate and status in Canada. Proof of address is required such as a utility bill, tax bill, drivers license.
General Registration for Grades 1 - 6
We continue to accept registrations for 2017-18 school year if you are new to our catchment area. If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us.
You may visit the school and pick up a registration form as well as have a tour of our school during the hours of 9:30 and 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Registration information and forms are also available at: www.epsb.ca/schools/register/newstudentregistration Please bring proof of address (utility bill, tax bill, drivers license), child's Canadian birth certificate or passport or foreign birth certificate and status in Canada to school with the registration form.