Would you like to learn more about our school?
We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. The office is open from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Give us a call.
Book a school tour.
We are open boundaries in most grades for 2018-19. For Kindergarten we are only accepting registrations if you live in our catchment. We welcome your inquiries and registrations. Our catchment area for the 2018-19 school year is Haddow/Riverside (eligible for yellow school bussing) and Brookside. Please note: for registrations from other areas there is no bussing provided. REGISTRATION FOR 2018-19 WILL BEGIN FEBRUARY 1.
- WE CONTINUE TO ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS FOR 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR. The child must be 5 on or before March 1/18. Our Kindergarten Open House evening for Parents of prospective Kinder students is TBA (early March.) If you miss it, please feel free to call the school and we can give you a tour between 9:30 and 11 or 1 and 3 on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
- Registrations for the kindergarten class 2018-19 school year will be accepted beginning Feb 1/18, if you reside within our catchment. At this point there is morning classes only. We appreciate you coming between the hours of 9:30 and 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- To be eligible for Kindergarten in September, 2018
- Children who are four years of age on or before March 1, 2018 (*subject to change), may register in Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year. Another way of stating eligibility is: “A child is eligible for the 2018-2019 kindergarten class if he/she was born on or before March 1, 2014.” OUR KINDERGARTEN OPEN HOUSE EVENING FOR PARENTS IS MARCH 6, 2018 AT 7 P.M. (please refrain from bringing children as they become quite restless)
- Registration forms are available in the school office or on-line at http://www.epsb.ca/schools/register/kindergartenregistration/ Please submit to Brookside School along with a Canadian birth certificate, passport and/or foreign birth certificate and status in Canada. Proof of address is required such as a utility bill, tax bill, drivers license.
General Registration for Grades 1 - 6
We continue to accept registrations for 2017-18 school year. If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us.
You may visit the school and pick up a registration form as well as have a tour of our school during the hours of 9:30 and 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Registration information and forms are also available at: www.epsb.ca/schools/register/newstudentregistration Please bring proof of address (utility bill, tax bill, drivers license), child's Canadian birth certificate or passport or foreign birth certificate and status in Canada to school with the registration form.
Pre-Kindergarten, September, 2018 at Brookside School
Our school offers Pre-Kindergarten programming for children 2 years and 8 months to 5 years old who have a first language other than English or have mild, moderate or severe delays in their development. Learn more about these fun and busy classes where children learn by playing with their peers. Watch for information in February 2018 about registering for 2018-19 school year. Pre-screening for this program will begin in March 2018.