Would you like to learn more about our school?
We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. The office is open from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
You can call us at 780-434-0464
We welcome your inquiries and registrations. Our catchment area for the 2020-21 school year is Haddow/Riverside (eligible for yellow school bussing) and Brookside. REGISTRATION FOR ALL GRADES (new to Edmonton Public Schools) FOR SEPTEMBER, 2020 STARTED FEBRUARY 3, 2020.
Pre-Kindergarten, September, 2020 at Brookside School
More information about Screening and Information Sessions will follow later in February.
The enrollment for the kindergarten program 2020-2021 will start February 3, 2020. Our catchment area for the 2020-21 school year is Haddow/Riverside (eligible for yellow school bussing) and Brookside.
We will not have a formal Open House but an Orientation day for the new families is planned on May 21 at 6 p.m. at Brookside School.
Note that this is an information session for parents and as much as possible we would ask not to bring your child
To book a School visit, please contact the office at 780-434-0464 and set a time in the week of Feb. 10 to 14 from noon to 3:30
To be eligible for Kindergarten in September, 2020
- Children who are four years of age on or before December 31, 2019, may register in Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year.
- NEW FOR 2020/21:To be eligible for Kindergarten in September, 2020 - children must turn 5 by December 31st of 2020
- Registration forms are available in the school office or on-line at http://www.epsb.ca/schools/register/kindergartenregistration/
- Please submit to Brookside School along with a Canadian birth certificate (preferred), passport not expiring soon and/or foreign birth certificate and status in Canada.
- Proof of address is required such as a utility bill, tax bill, drivers license.
General Registration for Grades 1 - 6
We continue to accept registrations for 2020-21 school year if you are new to our catchment area. If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us.
Registration forms are available at our school. Registration information and forms are also available at: www.epsb.ca/schools/register/newstudentregistration
Please bring proof of address (utility bill, tax bill, drivers license), child's Canadian birth certificate (preferred), passport (not expiring soon) or foreign birth certificate and status in Canada to school with the registration form.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit www.epsb.ca/schools/register